AAUS 2022 Election
The 2022 AAUS election is now open and closes 30 June. The election is open to Full Voting Members (individual and OM Reps) in good standing. Below you will find the slate of candidates. Bios and Election Questions can be found HERE.
All voting is to take place on the website. Please follow the directions below; be an active part of your Academy and VOTE!
To write in a candidate, email name of the write-in candidate to two of the election committee members:
· Diana Steller ([email protected]
· Mike Anghera ([email protected]
· Cheryl Thacker ([email protected]
· Steve Sellers ([email protected]
Jessica Keller, University of Miami
Derek Smith, SODA
Ryan Bradley, East Carolina University
Zach Foltz, Smithsonian Marine Station, Ft. Pierce
Jeff Godfrey, University of Connecticut
Andrew Morgan, California State University Monterey Bay
Lora Pride, Jacobs Engineering, Inc.
Instructions for Online Voting:
1. Login at www.aaus.org. Your username is the email address on file with AAUS. Password can be reset with "forgot password" if needed.
2. Go to Members Tab then Members Profile.
3. Blue Vote Now button below member info block on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Carefully follow onscreen instructions to submit vote.