AAUS 2021 Election
The 2021 AAUS election is now open and closes June 30. The election is open to Full Voting Members (individual and OM Reps) in good standing. Below you will find the slate of candidates. All voting is to take place on the website. Please follow the directions below; be an active part of your Academy and VOTE! To write in a candidate, email name of the write-in candidate to two of the election committee members:
· Marc Slattery (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Robert Reavis (email@example.com)
· Mike Anghera (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Pema Kitaeff (email@example.com)
· Steve Sellers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bios and Election Questions for All Candidates
Jessica Keller, NOAA
Jason Jones, University of Hawai’i
Jason Herum, University of California, Davis
Ed O’Brien, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Andrew Brooks, University of California, Santa Barbara
Instructions for Online Voting:
1. Login at www.aaus.org. Your username is the email address on file with AAUS. Password can be reset with "forgot password" if needed.
2. Go to Members Tab then Members Profile
3. Blue Vote Now button below member info block on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Carefully follow onscreen instructions to submit vote.