Welcome to the Organizational Member application. Please be sure to READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully BEFORE beginning.
- The application fee ($1000) is NOT refundable for any reason.
- Your application will expire in one calendar year from the date of payment.Be sure you have collected all necessary information, formed your dive control board and begun your diving standards manual before you start the application process.
- Your application will not be reviewed by the membership committee until the application fee is paid.
- If you have questions about whether your organization is a good fit, please contact either the membership chair or the AAUS office BEFORE beginning an application.Additionally, please review this instructional powerpoint
- Typical time for processing an application from submission to final review by AAUS Board of Directors is 7-10 months.You can decrease this time by being prepared ahead of submission and responsive to all emails sent throughout the review process.
- It is best if you can complete the entire online application in one setting. However, after you have completed pages 1 (Create Administrator) and 2 (Create Organization), the administrator will be sent an email that will contain a link to the remainder of the application.This link can be used to re-access an application for completion or corrections.
- Once the entire online application is complete and the application fee has been paid, the administrator will be given instructions on how to login to the OM profile and complete the DCB roster.That will complete phase 1 of the application process and the application will then be sent to the membership chair for review and approval.
- Upon approval by the membership chair, the application will then move to phase 2, which is the standards review portion.Instructions will be provided to the administrator upon entering this phase.
Please note: Your Company Administrator should be your primary DSO.